Friday, July 11, 2008

What did the brown chicken and the brown cow sound like when they were making love in a barn?


Brown-chicken broooown-cow.   That's the funniest joke I heard all weekend.  In order to really get it, you have to say the phrase with a sort of tonal change that I unfortunately cannot represent through this blog.  You either got it or you didn't.  Say bow-chica-bow-wow.  Get it?  Anyway, I think my friend Will told that joke about 87 times this weekend, give or take.  I laughed about 86 times.  And, that may sound like I had a slow weekend, but I assure you, I did not.  I played wiffle ball and frisbee in view of the Golden Gate Bridge.  Beat that!

So, I'm sitting in San Francisco International Airport right now about to fly down to Los Angeles.  I haven't heard one good thing about the City of Angels, so I'm wondering my decision to even go down there.  That being said, it has to be warmer than San Fran.  Yesterday, I took the Coastal Trail Hike around the Presidio and took an obscene number of photos of the Golden Gate Bridge.  That being said, it was about 50 degrees and foggy.  So, most of my pictures are of fog.  Also, I posted the one attempt I had at taking a picture with my camera timer.  That's the one of the picture of my arm.  And, yes, I do have a sexy arm.  Though, I've noticed that taking pictures of yourself is a talent that I do not have and that is most certainly needed when traveling alone.  The picture below is of my head, and is the best of about 10 of the exact same picture.

Also, who knew Land's End was not just a catalogue where I bought most of my clothes until the age of 15?  It also boasts great views of the Bay!!!  

And, to make this post that much more odd, I took a picture of the fortune cookie that I got.  OK, so the other picture is of the 100 or so fortune cookies that will keeps at his house, so this is hardly the only fortune I received in San Francisco.  So, here I go to LA...to find myself.  This may be a bad thing...

No comments: