Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pregnant Man #2 never makes the headlines...


OK, so I haven't posted anything about my trip in a while, so I'm just going to post a few photos all at once.  No internet sort of ruins the point of a blog I suppose.  Anyway, the first photo is of me after eating a Chicago Deep Dish Pizza (in St. Louis?).  It is my food baby (unnamed).  It is not photoshopped and yes, I risk future political ridicule later in life.  
This photo is of Mary (my cousin Laura's friend) and me at a bbq.  Apparently, I only wore 2 shirts this entire trip.  Also, the other one is me painting her butt with a bbq brush.  We were not drinking.
This is me and the ladies after the Cardinals game.  They won in the bottom of the 9th with a grandslam.  

We also went to a free OAR concert downtown.  I caught up on my OAR beforehand and knew 3 songs total.  Felt like I was in college again.  Oh, and this are 2 chicks hanging all over me, just like in college.

We also went to the Anheuser-Busch brewery.  This is a fantastic brewery because it a. is FREE and b. offers 2 drinks at the end of the tour.  No, they did not have Blue Moon.  I obviously did not know the free drinks were coming by the look of my expression there.  
One night, we went out to a girl's mock bachelorette party.  She had a myspace stalker so decided to tell the dude she was engaged.  She had a ring, tiara, and everything necessary to be a bride.  It was at a bar in East St. Louis called Big Country.  I wont say much about this place except they had a stripper pole in the middle of the dance floor, which resembled a roller-skating ring.  
This is a picture of me after the mock bachelorette party.  Thank you blueberry ring pop.

Finally, this is my first of many model poses.  Stunning.

No comments: