Monday, July 21, 2008

One night, I prayed, and a kitten came out of the wall. And the another. And another.

If this story isn't proof that God exists, I don't know what is.  So, the house I'm staying in in St. Louis is a fine, second story apartment.  In it lives two girls, two dogs, two chinchilas, and one cat.  Two of every other animal on Noah's apartment, and one cat.  Obviously the someone was looking down on this house because Friday morning, we were disturbed by noises in the wall of the hallway.  A hole was made in the wall and two kittens popped out!  Unfortunately, there were some casualties, but it was still pretty incredible.  They were taken to the humane society, named Wall-ee, and Ramona.  Don't know why Ramona but you get the Wall-ee.    
Anyway, morning #2...we found another kitten!  The only thing better would be finding money or a pony in these walls.  Anyway, this kitten, pictured, was named Jamie Lee Curtis because we didn't know if it was a boy or girl.  Also, it looked a little scraggly.
After one morning of not waking up to kittens in walls, I decided to pray last night.  I got on my knees, crossed my hands, and obviously said something pretty good.  This morning, I woke up to another kitten call.  In fact, I don't think I can possibly wake up without kittens in walls at this point.  The kitten curse!  Nooooo!   Chicago has to have stray cats...

No comments: