Friday, March 13, 2009

Last few months...a recap...

So, I figured out pretty early that I'm pretty bad at this blogging thing. That being said, even though my blog has stopped, my life has not. Though dead to the internet world, the real world has been quite good to me. Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pictures of things that have happened over the past few months. The first post here is of one of my first good friends to get that ball and chain perminantly locked (unless he becomes a statistic). John Cull's wedding in early September 2008! Woo! That's Dr. Cull to you. Worst Pledge Cull ever to me. Unfortunately, you'll notice no actual photos of the groom and me. Well, one, I didn't marry him, and two, I'm sure he was having wedding night relations with his wife, Liz. Congrats! Here's Adam and me. You can tell us apart because he's wearing a jacket.

Here are two pictures. In both, I am rocking out. Lame! But, in the second, a girl has come between myself and a friend. You'll see her face pop up in a few posts. Will is serenading her with Journey songs and wooing her with beer. My date, Will! My date!

Later, I got the girl, Maggie, back with my incredible dance moves. Dance moves > singing voice? My gang signs change throughout the night.

This is the most interesting picture of the night. I look like I'm stunned to be in this photo. Ryan and Will = normal. I'm wide-eyed. Great ending to a wonderful wedding. Glad I took pictures because I remember very little.

No comments: